Explore kitchen and bath provides Arley wholesale tile
Explore Kitchens is only interested in working with a small group of dedicated wholesalers that will be our exclusive suppliers. One of the primary concerns in choosing our wholesalers was their knowledge of our region, which is why Arley kept coming up as a leader in the industry and the top choice of potential tile and flooring suppliers.
The Arley story starts in 1935 in Scranton, Pennsylvania, when Irving Levy opened a paint store.
Soon linoleum flooring was a growing trend, and Irving saw the potential of adding a line of linoleum flooring to his offerings, so he took on a partner, Franklin Arndt, and “Ar-Ley” wholesale was born.
Soon, the flooring business was far overshadowing their paint business, so Irving and Franklin dropped the paint and began to focus on flooring. With the second generation of partners, the company grew and expanded to cover most of New York and Pennsylvania. During the 1960s, the home decorator industry emerged and became one of their primary income sources, so Arley shifted focus again and became a strictly wholesale supplier.
Since 1999, Arley has focused solely on hard surface tiles and flooring options, rising to be the number one East Coast wholesaler of Tile, Stone, Glass, and Metal flooring options. Their success is attributed to strong family ties, willingness to promote critical leaders from within, and adhering to these three principles:
- Be honorable in everything you do
- Live up to your commitments. Your word is your bond
- Be loyal to your suppliers and customers. They are the backbone of your business
I was almost sold before I even saw the product line. With those principles, a long history in our region, and dedication to their business partners, I knew that I could count on Arley to have my customer’s backs. I was ready to sign them up even before I took a look at their products but was equally impressed by their staggering array of tile and flooring options, with more than 10,000 products for sale across all of their brands. If you’ve ever sorted through tile samples, you would understand that this is an incredible number of choices. The average home improvement center will have fewer than 500 pieces on hand, to give you an idea of how vast this is.
Let’s Explore an actual deep dive into Tile
To fully appreciate the level of detail Arley puts into their purchasing and sales decisions, you have to experience the Explore kitchens online digital tile catalog.
- The online digital tile and tile flooring catalog feature over a dozen different categories of tile products. You’ll see things here you didn’t know existed
- Two of the most interesting are concrete look tiles and wood look tiles, both of which are incredibly on-trend in 2020-2021
- A click into any of these options will bring up a few to dozens of new choices to give you detailed information down to every single tile
Arley works with almost two dozen tile manufacturers
Although Arley produces some extraordinary tiles, they want to offer the best in every category. To accomplish that, Arley works with tile manufacturing experts to supply every kind of tile, giving them the ability to focus on what they do best, wholesale distribution. This allows small businesses like me to provide customers like you with what you want and need.
- Arley buyers spend summers on the road, traveling to various home improvement expos to keep up with the latest trends
- Every new partner is rigorously screened to ensure that Arley Wholesale represents only the best
- With the Family name on the line, Arley works hard to defend their hard-won reputation for excellence and value
Explore designs paired with the online “Click and Tile” gives unprecedented design options.
With “Explore First” as the motto, we take giving you the best design options seriously. Arley Wholesale is the absolute best when it comes to exploring each product line before you decide to make a purchase. This allows you to view and compare thousands of different options in the rooms and settings commonly found in American homes.
- Choose from a variety of room or product types to start your exploration
- Using Arley’s massive catalog of tile options, apply different products to the surfaces in the images to get the look and feel you want
- Click on any product to get information on the maker, size, style, and trim options of any applied product
From there it’s easy to use the search options to dive back into the catalog, bring up more product options, and apply them to the same surfaces for comparison. The possibilities are nearly inexhaustible. By Exploring First, you can help us shortcut the decision-making process to select the perfect tile to get your kitchen and bath upgrades moving faster. Download Jpeg images and PDF’s of your favorite tile backsplashes and tile flooring for your kitchen remodel. Explore is one of the leaders in kitchen remodeling. Kitchen renovations in Northern Virginia and the kitchen studio is located in McLean, VA, by appointment only.
Explore is proud to be connected to the Arley family of dealers
From their stated principles to their dedication to developing their company within family ties, to their worldwide search for the best possible tile in every category. Arley is the single best value in a tile wholesaler. Not only do they have a variety of styles and finishes that boggles the mind, but their price-conscious mindset also gives us greater flexibility in pricing to allow you more money to spend on other elements of your bath or kitchen project.
Take some time today to check out the Click and Tile portion of the Explore website. With Arley Wholesale, the fun part is exploring it all, the hard part will be making a decision.
Explore first. To Craig Young of Arley Wholesale, thank you. It is Terrific working with you.
Owner, Explore Granite & Quartz
McLean, VA 22102